Jenny Academy – How do I view my usage.
Jenny Internet provides clients a D.I.Y. way to check what their usage is. This is a very simple process and begins with the Jenny Internet Website.
Please follow the following simple steps:
- Open your favourite Internet Browser program.
- In the address bar at the top if the browser, remove the address that may be in there.
- Type in that same location www.jenny.co.za
- The Jenny Internet website will open up in front of you.
- The the top of the page, you will see a few options as in the screen clip below:
- Click on the “View Usage” option
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided and click “Show Usage”
Usernames are in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
If you do not know your username and password, please contact the Jenny Internet National Call Centre. They will be able to assist you with this information. Please have your account number or customer code handy before calling in. You may also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The very next page will show you your data usage
Different services will appear differently. This page will show all relevant information regarding your service.
Should you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Jenny Internet National Call Centre on 086 145 3669 or email your request to email@example.com.
16 total views, 1 views today