There are three different ways a client can top up their account.
Here we will be going into detail on how to do this.
Client receives an sms from Jenny Internet stating they have used 90% of their cap and then an sms again when they have used 100% of their cap to make sure the client receives these sms’s we need to put their number in the top-up notification section on the DFE, as seen below:
Once the client has received the sms it will look as follows
Hi Customers name
Used 100% of 15gb order top-up reply one of : A,B,C,D,E,F,G for 0.5GB,1GB,2GB,3GB,5GB,9GB,18GB respectively
- The client replies to the sms with the desired option.
- The top-up is added to the clients account
Clients have their username and password for their relevant connection which are: (These details can be acquired from the Call Centre)
The client procceds to our website http://www.jenny.co.za/ and follows a few basic steps:
- Click the top-up button on the top of the website
- Fill in the details required
- Then select the required amount of data from the drop down box
The Call Center
If the client can’t do step one or two they can call the call center and request a top-up to be done on the account.
- Call the Jenny Internet National Call Centre on 086 145 3669 / 087 985 3669
- Please have your username / name off account / customer code handy to make finding the relevant account quicker and easier.
- Request the Call Centre Agent to process a Topup on your account. Your name will be used as a reference for the Topup.
- Some companies require that authorisation be acquired from a Manager / Owner / Director. If this is the case in your company, please acquire this authorisation first and before calling the Call Centre.
- The Call Centre agent will add the topup to your relevant username.
- Your connection will briefly be reset to accept the changes.
- You will then be connected again.
- Please ask the Call Centre Agent about the other methods of doing “Self Topups”.
- Go into package which needs the top-up as per client request (Click Edit )
- Once in package click drop down arrow to display the service then click “Technical Support”
- Use the drop down on arrow on the “Cap Details” section of the page
- Click Add Top-up from the actions menu
- Select amount which client has requested to top-up
- make sure your name and the person who is calling name’s are both entered as reference
- Click add top-up
- refresh section and top-up will display
23 total views, 1 views today